HONEST TRAILERS AND HISHE RELEASE THEIR BLACK PANTHER PARODIES

Back in February, one of my thoughts after seeing Black Panther, was 'I wonder what HONEST TRAILERS and HISHE (How It Should Have Ended) were gonna do with this one?' At the time I believed Black Panther had little flaws in comparison with some of the other releases from Marvel, and considered (still do) it one of my favourite Marvel films. Black Panther gave us arguably the best MCU villain before Thanos, it had appropriate comedic relief and told a really great story. In many ways it was parody-proof or so I thought, as both companies proved otherwise with their usual hilarious antics. Both HONEST TRAILERS and HISHE released their Black Panther Parodies mid-May, and in usual fashion they explore every available loop hole in the film while recognizing what was great about it. So sit back and relax, cuz I got them right here for your viewing pleasure.

WARNING: THE VIDEOS BELOW CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE!

First, See below HONEST TRAILERS' Black Panther video...
                         
And HISHE's video right after 
                         

Comments