SPIDER-MAN GAME PLAY TRAILER - E3 2017

                        

Just take my money!!! You know I'm totally excited about this game when I eagerly anticipate its release much more than Marvel studios's cinematic reboot of our friendly neighborhood wall crawler in Spider-Man: Homecoming (and I'm quite excited about that), so after seeing the E3 trailer you know I couldn't let up without talking about it, Spider-Man being one of my favourite superheroes. Suffice to say this game looks good, the combat engine looks like nothing I've seen in previous Spider-Man games; the stealth, gadget and environmental take downs are a delight to watch, (reminiscent of the Batman: Arkham series, except with webbing) and all though we didn't get to see a lot of free roaming or web slinging, it seems familiar to what has come before-Spiderman 2 (PS2). I'm not sure about the costume though (Spider insignia is so big it makes it look too busy and tacky), but its still a couple of months away, so plenty of time to get used to that indiscretion. There's also a little after credits scene showing the other Spider-Man; Miles Morales, so its going to be certainly interesting to know what story arc this is gonna take since I assume the blue and red Spipey is unmistakably the one and only Peter Parker. Oh well enough of my yapping, see for yourself.

Comments